Although this isn’t all I’ve done in the last week, I’ll focus on Sully.
I’m tired, so I’ll just recap from the SVN logs. Here’s a selection of entries I made in the last week, from revision 108 to revision 143 (most of those are mine, some are Gayo.)
- Fixed the queueing problems. Now actions properly have charges and delays.
- Making it so allies always animate on battle start.
- Added initialization code for the sprite engine.
- Added the revive spell’s unique effects.
- Implemented effects for Revive and Shield.
- Augmented GATTACA for arbitrary string display
- Generified Standard Battle effects
- Added an onComplete function to GATTACA.
- Added multi-stike to BasicAttackFunc.
- Added the bottoms to many palm trees in the simpletype_overworld.map
- Updating stuff to make strikes work better. Sworddance is in, functionally.
- Fixing the battle menu so the “b-side” can be triggered.
- Fixing a McFAIL bug where custom keyboard mappings would crash if you changed to custom joystick mappings.
- Fixed the battle_menu/McFAIL interplay. Now all is well.
- Fixed the “non-battle items showing up in battle” bug.
- Added Meditate as a usable action. Added TARG_SELF as a targetting function.
- Got the Skill Menu to not hate usable skills quite so much.
- Update menu to use mcgrender.
- OMG SLIDEY MENU
- BETTER SLIDEY!
- EVEN MORE SLIDEY
- I am king awesome.
…I got excited by the end. I did awesome things.
I’m also close to shipping an iPhone game with Rusty, but I’ll make a full post about that when it’s out.