Gruedorf: Sandbox Sitta

This week I completed the autoschema tool that’s been long overdue to maintain a healthy database state across the four sandboxes used for development.

I also cleaned up layout errors and corrected a bug in screenshot uploading. Also improved the search result page.

Three minor files section tasks left: A directory link/listing, build the legacy 301 redirect table, and give the files frontpage some polish.

Next major task after that: the Gallery Controller.

Also read...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>